- Sq. Ft.
- Year Built
Design Is In The Details.
Rare opportunity to own a custom built 3,600 square foot rambler in coveted “Pheasant Ridge” Lakemont on a shy level acre, cul-de-sac setting. Perfect blend of style, ambiance and well connected rooms. Art walls, crisp, classic millwork, hardwood floors, grand hallways all combine to make this an extra-ordinary home. Kitchen boasts ivory cabinetry, slab granite and new stainless steel appliances. Master suite offers privacy and generous walk-in closet and large 5 piece Spa-like bath. Bonus/Study will accommodate your largest gathering/grand piano. Extra rooms make for a perfect Office/hobby/exercise space. Large 3 car-garage, AC, storage shed for utilities and backyard Oasis! Easy access to I-90, Downtown Seattle, Bellevue and award winning schools.
Extraordinary properties are different at every level.
- MLS ID: 1733116
- Area: East Side/South
- Bathrooms: 4 (1 full, 1 half, 2 three-quarter)
- Community: Lakemont
- County: King County
- Elementary School: Cougar Ridge Elem
- Flooring: Hardwood, Slate, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- High School: Issaquah High
- Interior Square Footage: 3,600
- Junior High School: Issaquah Mid
- Lot Size Sq. Ft.: 37,650
- Lot Style: Cul-de-sac, Dead End Street, Paved Street
- Property Type: Residential
- Style: Spanish/SW
- Year Built: 1999
- Web ID: CP6CC2
- Site Features: Fenced-Fully, Gas Available, Patio, Sprinkler System
- Bus Line Nearby?: Yes
- Exterior: Stucco, Wood Products
- Heating / Cooling: Forced Air
- Parking Type: Garage-Attached (3 Spaces)
- Roofing: Tile
- Water Source: Public
Taxes and Fees
- Taxes (Est): $15,232
- Taxes (Year): 2020